- 40m: Rotator fixed - cable
diameter was not enough.
- 10m killed output filter.
Filter repaired (bad connector), coax replaced.
- 80m computers fixed, no longer
crashing. Same with 160m.
- Operator briefing at 13:00
UTC. Operating schedules set up for all six bands.
- Photos of all team members (except
DL8NBJ who is already back home).
- Special gift for stations who
work us on all six bands after Sunday 00:00 UTC prepared.
- Multiplier Operation Centre (MOZ)
- 2 and 6 meter stations
- DL1MGB and DL6RAI went to the
Left: Hilltop view from the 40 m tower down to the hotel
and beach. This way to Europe... The low band shack is near the
right edge of the picture.
Right: DK6WL, S50S and
DJ7EO enhancing the 40m rotor control cable.
Left: Stanko-Beam - 15m Monoband Yagi made by S50S (5
elements on 10.60m boom). Check Stanko's web site at http://www.qsl.net/s50s.
Right: DL1MGB setting
up the highband verticals (for receiving use from the second
Left: Operator briefing at 13:00 in the restaurant. Right:
The CN8WW team. Band captains placed in front (l-to-r: 160m
to 10m), "workers" behind. DL8NBJ missing (our truck
driver, already back home).